Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
A journey by the dark side
*goes to other cultist to collect money*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Cath sure knows how to run a high-end establishment the right way. No wonder Fenix decided to make you her priestess.
Hehe thanks buddy
As Goddess returns from her dinner...taps priestess on the head and declares...NO MORE RP ON THIS THREAD, ANYONE CAUGHT RP'ing IN HERE, BURN FOREVER IN MY FLAMES...
To be simple is to be great
YES MYLADY! IT'LL BE DONE, MISS!
I'm hoping we get a Chapter TWO. Smile
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

CHAPTER 2

Domination, submission, slavery, BDSM, etc., is a world that freaks me out, always did, from an early age, i have serious problems dealing with someone trying to get his paw on me, so, you can imagine how hard it was for me do that sort of things, but determined, gritted my teeth, and dipped in this world ... these are my stories.

- I met a guy in here, read his posts, make contact, explained what i want, and we arranged to meet in-game, we talk, he told me some of his "experiences" and propose, since i told him that probably would not like, that we make something softer, because he had only one "slut" who liked things real rough; i said no, want his worse side and that's exactly what i have, one day later...funny story, on that day, a girl (deleted her avatar 2 days later) start to mess with me on public chat, we tease each other and I challenge her to go with me, she said yes, and we go to his room, she can only hold 5 minutes...and i was alone with him, and one of my worst nightmares was just starting.
About the things he made me do, is only for us to know, i don't even dare to ask you to imagine (again, i ask for it), only can tell, that involves the most despicable things a human being can do to another, to all this i replied "thank you Master"; what you don't know (yes, i'm talking to you) is that i was talking by PM with my sister in-game, looking for comfort and a friendly word and that she told me more than once to leave. I didn't, i put up with everything he have to me and when it's over, we talk and I was brutally honest with him, told him that I would never repeat something like that, but also told him that we was great (i mean it, he was good being bad) and to finish, i show him who i am and discover who he is, after that we became friends, good friends with benefits, from time to time, right? kisses hun, i know you don't mind i use your name, but i won't...

- As for the reverse role, two or three days after, a guy send me a PM in-game, asking me if i was a trans (again, I'm not), i told him i wasn't, explain the reason for the TS, but even after that, he still want me to be her Mistress, and what i should do to him; i try to refuse, saying that i don't think i like, that i probably suck and even trying to recommend a friend (the futa girl, remember?), but no, the guy want me, so, i enter the game and say to him that I have the ability of growing a penis...the guy was hysterical and we go to a room.
What happened in that room, was to weird to be true, the things that poor soul enjoyed...I have no words to describe, after a while i almost puked (it was after lunch), but i hang in there, pushing him, ordering him, beating him (for real, i felt my stomach revolting). In the end, the guy compliment me for my performance, i compliment him, and leave, not even a goodbye...if you read this, you were good, is not you is me, lol

- My first attempt with a female Mistress, didn't went well, I knew her from before (my previous avatar) and I knew that she wasn't a good person, *exactly what I need*, I thought, so, I send her a PM, asking if she knew a real nasty mistress, explaining my reasons, and like always, being honest on my intentions; she acted suspicious, asking a lot of questions, clearly don't buying my story, so, I had to appeal to her sadistic side and after a while, my new nightmare began...
As opposite to my others "experiences", that one doesn't have a beginning, a middle and an end, no, from the start I realize that she don´t want an end, she want another "sub" hanging around her, doing all she asks, wearing all she asks and leaving everything just to be at her disposal, for me, these two days (I had to put an end) were the most humiliating and most degrading days I spend in this game, with her I enter the BDSM world, with all the "good things" that world has to offer.
After the second day, I put an end on it, just stop to reply, I had to, can't take it anymore, my limits were stretched, I couldn't go further; at her behalf, she was so good, so credible, that sometimes I feel fear...never talk to her after and don't intend to do it!

- The second attempt was inadvertently, happened with a girl who already knew and with whom I had a torrid relationship, we met again, told her who I am, explain my reasons, things I was doing, and for reliving the old times we ended up in a room. We always have rough sex, nothing sweet and tender, just sex, pure and simple...but, what we have that time, was completely different, she show me her darkest side and made me enter on that, again, I leave the details out, for respect, but it totally freaks me out, not only because the things I was "forced" to do, but mainly for being who she was.
When it's over I think she realize that, something broke between us, our relationship was never the same, and sadly, 3 or 4 days after, she deleted her avatar, not even a goodbye...

After that episode and other things in the meantime passed, I decided it was time to slow down, return to my old "me" and spend more time with the people I once knew and consider my friends, of course I continue my journey but at a much more leisurely pace, I can say that this was a turning point, it opened my eyes for my behaviour, at least for this served...

As you figure it out, submission role it's problematic to me, but what to say about domination? believe it or not, is even worst, for a simple reason, while in submission you follow and obey, in domination you have to set the rules and be good on it...I'm not good, all the orders I have given, all the punishments I gave, all the thighs I force them to do, hurt more to me than to them.

- One day a sweet girl send me a PM asking me to be her mistress, again I try to say no, explain to her my limitations, my issues, but she was determined, wants me, I still don't no why, to make it worse, she don't want a room (I prefer use the game chat), and...two more hours of suffering were about to start.
To any order I gave, to any punishment I apply, however unpleasant it was, she reply with satisfaction, increasing satisfaction, taking more time between responses...and that "crescendo" start to annoying me, to a point where needed to stop and clear my mind, taking advantage of the increasing breaks she did; when finally finished she was ecstatic, greeting me by my performance, and for once, I burst, almost cried, turn off the computer and go take a walk...
The next day we talked, explained my reaction, she was very sympathetic to me and we became good friends (love you), from time to time we still met and spend time together.

And so i conclude this chapter, the hardest to write, because of the emotions I still feel and were revived...however none of these "experiences" compares to the last that I had, but that, is for another chapter.

(Chapter 3 on Page 10)
To be simple is to be great
Fascinating again. Incredibly brave.
Well done, maybe once i will tell about my adventures in same way)
[Image: LymF9tx]

good stories, Fen  Smile
RP All Rounder Smile