Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cath’s novel ch.1-30 (abandoned)
Chapter 15: Ivana
   As the dust was settling down and the chaos subsided, Daniel staggered to his feet and with a feeling of relief, he collapsed on a chair with his limbs hanging from his body. His heart felt like bursting out of his ribcage while his lungs were ready to be spat out. It was with a hoarse voice that he let out a long moan. He somehow made it out alive, he was bruised and battered but he was still alive albeit on the verge of fainting. On the other side of the meeting room, Abby had managed to restrain a very excited woman whose family name would bring nightmares to the sitting poor man who was hanging on to dear life. 
   "Jesus Christ Smirnov!" Abby yelled as she struggled to keep the fury on the ground.
   "He's a spy from the Order!" Ivana Smirnov's gruff voice shouted as she was clawing the floor with her nails.
   "He's not, you crazy bitch!"
   Had Daniel got any energy left, he would have laughed or at least chuckled at his weirdo of a friend calling someone else crazy. Instead he just wheezed, more like he was trying hard to take his breath.
   "Yes, he is! Nobody can fight for that long without being an agent of the Order!"
   Farmer who had forgotten his briefcase in the room had run to get it before missing his bus which he was definitely going to miss now. He didn't take a step inside that his jaw hit the floor as what he saw was two of his best agents fighting on top of each other and a man sitting on a chair who looked like he was at death's door. He couldn't help but curse and slug the women's face. Abby was sent flying to the other side of the meeting room and Ivana's head made a dent in the concrete floor. It took a minute before the man got the two troublemakers to sit in front of him, their pretty faces were swollen from the punch and Smirnov had a nosebleed.
   "I can't believe that you can be both competent and incompetent at the same time! Look at the mess! Look at the poor newbie!" Farmer yelled at them, slightly siptting on them.
   Abby childishly pointed at Ivana, prompting an accusatory look from the muscular woman who flinched.
   "She started it, she almost beat my friend to death." Abby let out, like a child who was being scolded, which was pretty much the case.
   Farmer covered his face with his hand as he let out a tired sigh then stared at the strong woman with deep disappointment in his eyes.
   "Why am I not surprised? What was it this time, did he look at you funny?"
   Ivana Smirnov wasn’t known to be a troublemaker but was an air-trigger around men, only Farmer was safe from her aggressive tendencies mainly because she had a deep respect for him when he saved her a long time ago. Though this time, she couldn’t look him in the eyes, staring down to avoid his disappointed gaze.
   "He's a spy from the Order. He evaded most of my punches and was able to stand up even after I kicked him in the groin."
   Farmer winced at the last detail, then looked at the battered Daniel who was lying on the chair while breathing heavily. The powerful man sighed again and pulled out a file from the briefcase he had forgotten in the room. He showed the piece of paper to Ivana who was probably too concerned by her nosebleed as to avoid looking at her boss.
   "Daniel Tonq was indeed involved with the Order at multiple occasions but has never shown any signs of being a member either important or insignificant. He has proved to be able to resist their influence most of the time, the ghost tank incident two months ago is a good example. I do have to commend him for his self control around the enemy agent Amy Moore, most straight men would have gone head over heels for her… social skills." Farmer said while reading Daniel's file but squinted his eyes at Abby for the last part.
   "Not a spy then?" Ivana asked, surprised.
   "No, he isn't. You just beat up an innocent man for having good endurance." Farmer said while Abby was furiously nodding in approval. "I hope he won't sue you. Now get this poor soul to a doctor, I am not getting another corpse in this building." 
   At this point, Farmer had missed his bus and he wasn't in a good mood to stay around these troublemakers. He did give them a tissue to wipe the nosebleed and pointed the location to an ice cube dispenser at the company's cafeteria. Thankfully for them, there weren't a lot of people at that time and they didn't have to explain why they looked like shit or why they were carrying a semiconscious man on their shoulder. After applying some ice on their bruised face, Ivana, also known as agent Sword, decided to apologise to Abby but muttered something about Daniel who was in no condition to understand anything.
   "So, did you really kick his groin?" Abby asked as she was wiping dust off of Dan's face.
   "Yeah, he wasn't going down quickly so I aimed for the universal weak spot." Ivana said, doing an uppercut to the air.
   Abby flinched when the Amazon woman did the movement as she also received that treatment when she was training with the muscular woman. The worried tanned girl checked Daniel's groin in case of any damages, she didn't want her friend to suffer permanent injuries, especially if it meant no more bedroom fun. The man's dong responded positively to her delicate touch which prompted a relieved smile on her face. Thankfully for Abby, Ivana didn’t notice the act as she was too busy applying ice on her bruise.
   "So, if he isn't a spy, that means he's actually a good lay for you, right?" Ivana wondered, looking up and down the younger woman. “Never let your guard down. Sex isn’t everything.”
   Abby ground her teeth and almost squeezed Dan's member, making the injured man whine at the sudden roughness. Agent Sword didn't look too interested in him, if not with a bit of disgust, but the well-being of her younger colleague was still on her mind.
   "Why are you judging my decisions?" A slightly offended Abby asked. "I’m an adult now."
   "You know how men are, I don't want you to get abused by them." Ivana sternly remarked. "I don't want you to..."
   "Don't project your trauma on me, I can handle myself." snaply Abby replied, quite offended. "And beside, Dan is a sweet innocent boy. I'll have you know that he rejected my forceful advances, he's not even my boyfriend."
   "Misha was also acting like a gentle and sweet boy, up until he drugged me and… " Ivana said before keeping herself from puking.
   Abby felt bad to have somehow forced the musclehead to think of her past. Inside the imposing woman's mind, past scenes were flashing in front of her eyes as her own screams echoed in her head along with unending manly laughs and sounds of clothes being ripped apart. Her stomach was on fire and a sharp pain in her whole body made her shed a tear, as her insides were boiling with both intense fear and deep hatred toward a blurry face that she still could guess had shit eating grin. She felt drifting in an abyss before she was called back in reality as Abby was poking her from behind. With a snort, Ivana subtly wiped her single tear and tried to act cool in front of her junior.
   "Damn, I just felt dizzy for a moment, probably because of the head trauma. Well, let's get your not-boyfriend treated. I think they have some bandages in the first aid kit in the kitchen."

When Daniel woke up, his head was pounding and he slowly realised that someone tried to disguise him as mummy, with bandages compressing his body and with some weird lotions that were smelling like alcohol and medicine. He found himself lying on a mat in a gym, he could hear feminine grunts coming from behind him as the scent of sweat invaded his nostrils. With a bit of pain, he raised his head and looked in the mirror in front of him. What he saw in the reflection were two beautiful women doing pull-ups on a training bar. One was a tanned woman with a toned body which Daniel recognised immediately for having spent a couple of delightful nights with her. The other girl was ripped, with arms that could crush a watermelon as if it was nothing, yet it was still in a graceful feminine figure, even with her massive rack. Daniel felt some shame at the sight of her well defined six pack with which he discovered was a new turn on. Abby and the one he knew as Smirnov seemed to have some kind of competition on who would last the longer while doing reps. Ivana's generous chest didn't seem to hinder her efforts at pulling herself up the metal bar. He could clearly see her strong back muscles contracting and retracting during the workout.
   "Feeling like giving up yet?" Smirnov taunted Abby, not showing any sign of slowing down.
   "Those words are unknown to me." Abby chuckled, determined to not lose.
   Daniel watched them compete with an amused look on his bandaged face. He was contemplating the fact that he might have fallen in love with Abby after rejecting her but he blamed his newfound desire for her carnal pleasure.
   "Still thinking about your not-boyfriend?" Smirnov asked between pull-ups.
   "I killed my desire to become his girlfriend after I made love with him. Now it's just friends with benefits. Not being tied down is a plus, now that I think about it."
   Agent Sword felt a bit relieved to hear that but a part of her knew that Abby had something else in mind.
   "How so? He wasn't enough to satisfy you?" Ivana asked as if she was talking about customer service rather than something sexual.
   "Nah, more like, I don't want to be accustomed to his… thick love." Abby replied with a laugh that didn’t last long due to their workout.
   "Oi, don't take me for a retard."
   "What? You think you can handle the truth?" Abby said with a grin that Smirnov couldn't see.
   Agent Sword grunted louder as to display her dominance, somehow telling that she can pull her weight and in more ways than one.
   "Hah! You couldn't handle his thick veiny delicious meat, his massive majestic cock can fill you like nothing you've ever had before. His big fat dick could make you curl your toes with just the tip. No matter how much experience you can have, you can't resist his pulsating juicy hard on. You'll never get to tame this beast of a cock as he will ram it so deep inside you, you'll cum before his balls could touch your quivering cunt." Abby chanted, emphasising on every adjective and dick related terms.
   Neither Ivana nor Daniel could have guessed that she would have such a foul mouth for describing his manhood, the man was also impressed that she could say all of this while doing such a heavy workout. Having a newfound respect for her younger colleague, agent Sword let go of the metallic bar and gracefully landed on the mat with her muscular arms extended.
   "You win this time, Morena. I might suggest that you and your not-boyfriend enter the investigation team. At best we'll depart in three weeks, if there's an emergency it'll be in a week. Make sure to prepare him." The woman explained before noticing Daniel who was struggling to stand up. "Oi, blue boy! Stay down, you don't want to injure yourself again, do you?"
   With a 'hup', Abby landed on the mat and grabbed a towel that she put on her shoulders.
   "Don't bully Dan, he's my friend." Abby cooed.
   "Hello again, Smirnov." Daniel timidly said with a wave that made his body ache.
   Abby rolled her eyes and grabbed her boy-friend around her sweat covered arms in what was supposed to be a hug but it resembled more of an Heimlich manoeuvre.
   "You can call her Ivana, she's also a friend of mine." she said with a gentle voice.
   Daniel who finally learnt Smirnov's first name felt a bit uneasy as Ivana shot him a death glare since the muscle head still had some grievance towards him.
   "Men who pretend to be what they aren't can't call me Ivana. Until I say so, it's gonna be Smirnov, got it?" She said before heading to the showers.
   Abby shrugged and hugged her bandaged friend who whimpered as his injuries barely had any time to heal. Poor Daniel was thankful that he had no broken ribs or bones, but the bruises hurt like a bitch and being treated like a sexual predator didn't help either. The caring girl noticed his offended look and nibbled his ear with a chuckle.
   "Don't mind her, she has a bad history with men. Don't take it personally, once she'll learn who you really are, she'll be way more fun." Abby explained, hoping for the best.
   "What happened to your face?" Dan asked after noticing her swollen cheek that still had the mark of Farmer's fist.
   The fit girl remembered her bruise, making a surprised expression before poking the bandaged guy's cheek as she snickered.
   "Farmer isn't someone to underestimate. Now then, wanna shower together?" Abby asked as she pulled him towards said showers.
   During the short trip to the changing room, Daniel learnt that they hauled his unconscious ass to Ivana's training centre where most field agents went during their training period. Abby jokingly told him how they got pulled over by a traffic cop because they were transporting a heavily bandaged person on the backseat without any seatbelt. Thankfully, giving the excuse of 'going to the hospital' was good enough to take their leave.
   The showering muscular woman wasn't very happy when she saw the other two who entered the bathroom while wearing nothing but a towel around their waist, even worse, the bandages she took care to put on him were gone. Ivana was even less happy when she saw Abby pulling Daniel by the hand as they entered the same cubicle which quickly became opaque due to the steam.
   "How are you feeling?" Abby asked as she rubbed Daniel's back with soapy hands.
   "Like if a truck ran over me and then proceeded in slowly backing on my battered body."
   "Aww, poor baby." She cooed. "She even hurt your mini Dan too." Abby said before touching his member.
   She playfully rubbed his flaccid genitals as she pressed her modest chest on his back, poking him with her perky nipples. Daniel enjoyed every bit of her gentle touch as he closed his eyes to take in every sensations she gave him. Abby knew how to work up her friend, from breathing down his neck to sensually caressing his body and now erect member. The warm water covered the noise of Dan's quiet moans as well as the girl gently wanking her not-boyfriend's thick dick. Even with her careful touch, he couldn't help but flinch with every stroke since every part of his body ached from the beating of earlier.
   "Careful with the tool, it still hurts a bit." He whispered in a moan.
   The caring girl chuckled and with a nibble on his earlobe, she squeezed his belly, unconsciously reminding him that he wasn’t as fit as her. The boy didn't understand why she did that so he opened his eyes and almost yelped as he was eye to eye with an amused Abby. Even with her swollen cheek, she looked beautiful to him and to show it, he gently kissed her pillowy lips. She struggled to control herself as the first thing she wanted to do was to jump him and embrace him furiously, instead she forced her tongue in his mouth and he replied in kind, both dancing in each other's cavity. They enjoyed each other's company for a while, forgetting that they were still in a public place and that Ivana was literally in the cubicle next to them, oblivious to what was going on. And still, they pawed their lover's body as if nothing else mattered.
   "Let me show you that I'm better than that slut Amy." Abby whispered in his ear after breaking their trance.
   Dan was about to ask what she meant but she shushed him with a finger on his lips as she kissed his neck then slowly moved down, from his chest to his stomach to end on his phallus. He caressed her wet black hair as she lovingly kissed his tip with loud smacking noises that made the shaft twitch from the attention. With his first moan as a signal, she gently slid her soft lips on his shaft, tasting a bit of his precum on her tongue that she immediately used to wrap around Dan's imposing rod. His caress and his veiny meat in her mouth were everything she wanted and needed at the moment, giving all her love to his delicious meat while being showered with love and warm water.
   "You're so good, Abby." He moaned while brushing her hair.
   She moaned with his fat cock muffling her reply, she decided to go further and swallowed the entirety of his thick shaft, making him shudder as she gagged on his tip down her throat. Daniel was still discovering new turn ons and Abby unknowingly kept feeding him more as she helped him explore his sexuality. She squeezed his head with the back of her throat for a bit before pulling out his fat member from her mouth. She groaned as she breathed in before smiling from her achievement. 
   "Damn, you're way better than Amy. She can't compare." Daniel admitted as he lovingly looked at the beautiful woman in front of him.
   Abby was pleased to hear that and rewarded his compliment with a kiss on the tip before repeatedly slapping it on her tongue. The view pleased the young man who couldn’t help but send more blood in his already engorged member.
   "Later you'll have to do me like that." Abby declared with a wink.
   Daniel's heart sank when he realised that she did everything to please him but he didn't do anything for her. With renewed strength, he lifted her on her feet, pushed her back against the shower cubicle and buried his head between her thighs, Abby seemingly stunned by his initiative. He may have had no experience with orally pleasing a woman's pussy, but he was going to do his best. He started licking her outer lips like it was a treat then moved on her cute pink button which he sucked and played with his tongue, making Abby coo, moan and purr in pleasure. Though he was clumsy with his movements, she didn't mind, instead she kneaded her breast and bit her lower lip. Few men ever did that to her and she was going to enjoy it as much as possible. Daniel squeezed her asscheeks while licking the wet entrance of her wet slit, he was glad that he could taste her love juice before it mixed with the warm water raining down on them. Feeling greedy, he pushed in, spreading apart her lips with his tongue and inserting it in her hot welcoming cunt, discovering yet a new way to love this beautiful woman. Her mind overwhelmed by the passionate cunninlingus, Abby loved his attention and caressed his head as he was getting to work, spinning his tongue inside her and making her go crazy. The girl couldn’t help but moan loudly as the man she loved had his face buried between her thighs, his nose was brushing against her clit and every time he pushed deep inside, he poked her button, taking in her lovely scent. It didn't take long before Daniel could feel Abby's inner muscles contracting and a wave of her love juice came rushing in his mouth, he swallowed some but the rest just overflowed. 
   "Oh baby, keep that tongue going!" She said as she pushed his head in her wet and dripping cunt.
   Daniel took some initiatives and inserted a finger as he was penetrating her with his tongue, then he proceeded in dedicating himself to finger fuck her while working on her pink button. Loving the oral service and wanting to show her appreciation, Abby took his free hand and put it on her burning chest, he could feel her excited heartbeat as he squeezed her mound. He shifted position to take better care of her slit, spreading her lips apart with his fingers and running his tongue around her welcoming labia. After a few more orgasms, Daniel noticed some white gooey liquid coming out of her shivering pussy as Abby let out a high pitched moan.
   "Did you just ejaculate?" Daniel asked, incredulous.
   The speechless Abby stammered as she was trying to control her spasms, having clearly enjoyed every bit of his attention. Satisfied, Daniel gave a long kiss on her cute clit before ending it with a popping noise with his mouth.
   "Was I that good?" He asked with a grin as Abby was regaining some composure.
   "Jesus Christ! Where did you learn to do that?" She said out of breath.
   "The talent." He bragged, his nose still brushing her cunt.
   She forced a laugh before poking his nose when he was finished with making love to her pussy.
   "Very funny. Now get the fuck out, I need to clean the mess you've made." Abby laughed, still feeling some afterglow.
   "I can help with that." Daniel proposed, already licking her cum which resulted in a surprised moan.
   "Please don't, otherwise we'll never finish." She begged as she held back his head.
   Dan took the hint and got on his feet. He was still hurting from the beating but he somehow felt better, especially after seeing Abby's overjoyed face. When he exited the cubicle to let the girl wash herself, he was surprised to find Ivana who had drawn her short sword on him.
   "Oi! What did you do to her?" She furiously asked, alerted by the screams.
   The Amazon had run to get her sword when she first heard the moans, but traumatic flashbacks slowed her decision making process.
   "Not again!" Daniel exclaimed.
   "That's not an answer. What have you done to her, I heard screams!"
   Not wanting to get his erection cut down, he nudged the sword away from him with a serious look that unnerved the armed woman who frowned, gripping tightly the handle.
   "I made love to Abby, I returned all the love she had for me." 
   "Love, huh? Judging from your still erect member, you didn't use her. But my question still stands." A calmer Ivana said before putting back her sword in the sheath while still having a grip on it.
   Daniel felt like bragging about his exploits but having a somewhat hostile and muscular woman in front of him made him reconsider his behaviour.
   "Oral. That's all." he declared, trying to look unbothered.
   Ivana reluctantly decided to begin trusting him, as part of her therapy was to let go of the past. She was still frowning at Dan, mostly because of his erection aimed at her although she internally admitted that Abby's praises were mostly true, at least when it came to the circumference of the tool. Trying to keep her usual demeanor, the imposing woman grunted.
   "Don't even think that I'll take care of your hard on, blue boy."
   "Didn't even cross my mind. Well, I'm gonna get dressed and wait for Abby to come out."
   With some impressive willpower, Daniel acted as if everything was normal and fine even though he was naked in the shower with two feisty ladies, one of whom still had a sword in hand. His relaxed attitude as he walked away stunned Ivana who watched him leave in a confused awe. When he was sure that he was alone, he collapsed on his knees with a huge sigh of relief. He still had a big problem between his legs but he was already satisfied with the images engraved in his mind which were of Abby's beautiful curves as she was having powerful orgasms thanks to his tongue.
   A few minutes later, Ivana was giving them a ride to the headquarters of Argo company's parking lot as they still needed to get their car back. The drive was spent chit chatting and Abby explaining why they were in a black SUV with tinted glass.
   "… and that's why the motor has a shielding plate. Frankly, I can't believe the Order gave up half of their fleet after losing a deal during the Defence Exhibit in Bahrain." The girl explained while fiddling with Daniel's hair as they waited at a traffic stop.
   "That's above level three clearance, Morena." Agent sword complained before remembering something. "We didn't even give him any! Fuck! Now we HAVE to go to agent Burger's office." She exclaimed as she realised her mistakes.
   The driver floored it when the traffic light went green.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!

Messages In This Thread
Cath’s novel ch.1-30 (abandoned) - by Cath - 06-29-2021, 02:00 PM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 06-30-2021, 09:32 PM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 07-11-2021, 02:13 PM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 08-05-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 08-07-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 09-08-2021, 09:07 AM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 09-08-2021, 09:49 PM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 09-18-2021, 09:59 AM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 10-19-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 10-22-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Cath’s novel (ongoing) - by Cath - 10-24-2021, 03:50 PM