Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
A journey by the dark side
Yep, its by far the most surreal RP I've read in this saga of Fenix-TS. And holy dang! Its not over yet, epilogue coming soon? *Gasp*

Anyways, after the final curtain to this tale ends, I hope your next journey would be a more pleasant, and vibrant one Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
ok so i got a question....did he just write out the whole story for you in one go and sent it in your inbox...as an erotic story....or did yall actually do a roleplay on this...coz both sides have to be really involved in the plot as it goes on right?

from what i read it's like he sent a erotic story rather than a roleplay...i mean it good and all but i was more curious on how you were responding to his flow ;P

also.....waiting on the Epilogue now Big Grin

and once again thank you very much for sharing this Big Grin

(03-01-2016, 04:46 PM)QueenExcellia Wrote: Imvite me too next time you do something like this)

"something like this"....i like her already  Rolleyes
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Dark, what a hell? of course it was a RP, I just wrote it like it was a story from my point of view...
To be simple is to be great
XD was just curious sorry ...i am only trying to imagine in my head how he was thinking and how you were thinking the whole way through....it feels like you were really holding on to make it through all the way to the end, i mean seeing that the end happens, you have done a great job in your responses to RP...thing is i have done a slightly more darker version kind of RP with someone (on facebook tho) a long time ago (and she was really good being completely involved in her scene) and its very rare to find people that actually do get involved in the RP...some partners just respond back with few word or just single word, which make the RP really stale and tasteless...the reason i admires your is coz you are not in to such kind of kinks yet you remained steady and went right through with it Smile
dark I always do my best, if I feel that I can't give 100% I prefer not to do it, even a normal sex scene in a room with the animations, if I'm not in the mood to go there and burn the all thing down, I don't go...that's a matter of respect for the others and for myself, now imagine the preparation and the "mood" that I need to make that sort of things...
Fresh news, expect an addend to chapter 6 pretty soon, the final story from "another point of view", for that reason I delay the epilogue
yyyeeesss added chapter XD

and yes...hence the reason we love you for it Big Grin
Hi my dears UPDATED chapter 6 with the addend to the Final Story, authorship of my partner in the role. He send me a private messenger last night, wondering if he could write his version of the story and to remain anonymous if I could post as an addend to my story. I immediately accepted because I think is relevant and because he is who he is, one of the best persons I found in this game.
interesting....you made him find his limit....or rather...it was was just unfolded as things went on...nice....this is really interesting, and i have been having a lot of question popping up in my head....but i think i'll let them dissolve as time goes by...i'll just leave it as it is...well coz you know..curiosity is not always a good thing Tongue lol

...also it's understanding how he is a precious friend of yours...communications is always vital...it's something i also always do, in between RP's...just to make sure how my partner is feeling...sometimes i can even understand my partner by the way they respond back...

just like your friend i also value the joys of my partners RP..i prefer doing it only if my partner is having fun.

thanks for sharing this Fenix Smile
Dark, feel free to ask what you want, in-game or by private message
i think it's safe not to fenix...coz if i ask one question...it might set off a chain reaction of more questions, this curiosity thing is one of the bad habits I have...I need to practice to leave things as they are sometimes.