Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
A journey by the dark side
Hey guys, updated and ended CHAPTER 5, on the weekend i pretend to finish write about my journey, 2 stories left and a small epilogue to unravel a bit about myself, my real me, kisses
To be simple is to be great
Looking forward to it my friend. The last was most interesting sorry I couldn't attend.
eeeeppiicccneessss.....just pure awesome epicness...it amazing how you remember all your best and worst moment...i have been here for about..i think 3 weeks....in 3 weeks i also had some few good times and...well....i think some not good times...but things is can't seem to remember the detail Tongue...i mean...the first time i came here and that girl (if yall remember...she was the one who gave me a tour and even rented a room for us for 2 hours)...we had fucked for till the time expired and carried on till she had to log off...and as far as i can remember she had orgasemed more then once...but i can't remember the details...i think i might have to video record my moment from now on Tongue...

anyways thank you again for sharing your experiences.....all i can say is....those lucky people Tongue lol
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Dark, I take notes, from the beginning I thought in write about it, so...I need the notes to remember
Yep, it sucks so bad. Still can't blame it, for its really an important matter :/

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to the next arrangement whenever you feel....needy for an orgy again Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Ban, every day is a good day *winks* make it happen!
i think that should now be like one of them famous quotes...only it now credited to "Fenix"

every day is a good day *winks* make it happen!
~by Fenix

and yes with the wink including XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
ahahahah..what can I say? It comes from the heart (god dammit!, so many troubles he puts me in all over the years)

Sorry guys, I didn't have time to write chapter 6 (it's written but not translated) this weekend
(02-28-2016, 10:14 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: ahahahah..what can I say? It comes from the heart (god dammit!, so many troubles he puts me in all over the years)

Sorry guys, I didn't have time to write chapter 6 (it's written but not translated) this weekend

Its quite the roller coaster when passion drives us 

And can't wait to read it
Every word a world
Aye, make it happen, lots *Wink wink*
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"