Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
A journey by the dark side
i riot....lol jk...it ok no rush...take your time Smile
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Mkay Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(02-19-2016, 08:14 PM)RP_RICK Wrote: WOW..

Just wow...
From someone with the same goal, to dicover and experiment (and I have my dark experiences, but not so intense yet) I do respect and admire you a lot right now!

It is easy to sy you wish to discover, but not to go out your confort zone. What you did does take courage and mental and emotional endurance.
Thanks for sharing, you are indeed incredible

Yes, just like Rick said. It is definitely not easy to do what you did for the sake of going out of your comfort zone, enduring what you experienced – many times, without expecting how dangerous or dark it can be. It does take a lot of mental and emotional strength. Hopefully we can talk soon so you can share more of your thoughts and feelings with me.

Kisses and hugs, I look forward to reading chapter three!
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
Indeed, who knows what's more in store Wink

P.S. This guy above me is so reported Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Ban...that's a stupid guy, don't botter...
and, after 2 days (with alot of cuddles from my mom and dad, LOVE YOU) i'm back...miss you all so much!!!
Going to lunch with my kids and when i return, i will write chapter 3, kisses
To be simple is to be great
yess...have fun...and take your time...Big Grin
Welcome back!  Heart

Glad to have you back Fenix, enjoy your meal  Big Grin
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
CHAPTER 3

Since day one, the name i choose, yes, i'm talking about the TS in the end, brought me a lot of problems, but also gave me a lot of good moments, again, this is just an unfortunate choice, it wasn't on purpose, to be honest, i had no idea that the "TS" means that, if i knew, i wouldn't have used, i swear, it never crossed my mind "cataloguing" or take advantage of a name...but it happened, and i have to admit, it helped me a lot in this way to the "dark side". I leave here 3 "juicy" stories, the best ones that happened to me, following this initial misunderstanding, about my name.

- One day, i think, 3 or 4 days after i start, a "girl" send me a PM, i use the "..." because her avatar name ends with 'trans', she was very nice, ask me if I was a transsexual, to what I reply i'm not, explain, once again, what my "TS" means, she apologized saying that "she's" actually a man, a transsexual in real life, and also inform me about this world, which i confess, i knew little or nothing; one thing leads to another and next thing i remember we are in a room, having a torrid session, "she" like a trans and me as a woman. 
It was a great RP (no bed used) very descriptive, full of hot moments and ending in a great climax...yes, I have to admit, my first "experience" with a transsexual was pretty amazing, and yes, I repeated two or three times with others, it was always good, but as they say, not the best as the first time...

- Two or three days after that first experience, another girl PM me with the same question, and for the first and only time, i lied (sorry for that honey), i told her i'm a transsexual in-game and in real life (yes, I use the first story), and after that, she told me her story...oh my god, what a story, cutting the long part, she was a woman trapped in a man's body until find the courage to assume, once and for all, who she really was, from that moment until the sex change was a small step...i almost cry, that was the best life lesion i heard, and there i was, lying, I couldn't go back and i certainly would not continue with my fabricated story, so, invented an excuse and leave... I LEARNED MY LESSON!

- My final story is the funniest, again, all started with the same question, this time a "guy" introduces herself as a sissy, i have no idea what that means, after told him that i'm not a tranny (don't like that word, but is a common denomination), i ask him what a sissy is and what a sissy is looking for, "he" then explained me everything and also informed me that "he" was a she, looking for a transsexual (an "he") with a female avatar (as a "she"), confused?, me too, but at the same time, too good to just let go, so after a good conversation I managed to convince him or her, or both...I did not know.
What happened in the room, was surreal, to say the least, he/she want someone to dominate him/her and I don't want more domination stuff, so i treated him/her more as a disciplinarian mother, than as a mistress, at same point, I no longer knew if I am a woman, a tranny or a mother or all in one... and I laugh, oh I laugh a lot, a point that could no longer write, i have to put an end, apologize to her/him, explaining what was happening, expecting a bad reaction...but not, her reply was the most funniest someone gave me - "THANK GOD, I WAS THINKING THAT HAD FOUND THE MOST UNBALANCED PERSON OF THIS GAME" after that...I laughed to tears.

I have another experience, this time with a cross dresser, but...is still a work in progress!! 

(Chapter 4 on Page 11)
To be simple is to be great
it feels like you had eaten the forbidden fruit of eden and now you have all the experiences of good and bad...unlike some of us that only have "specific" experiences Tongue...
in other words..you have reached like waaayyyyyy up there...and some of us are still trying to get up there Tongue lol.
as a guy...this kind of exploring doesnt work on (most of) us...for one...just the fact of getting a PM is like one in a rare moment...but then to get it to next stage is even a bigger leap...
anyways I admire all your your journeys you have had so far...and still wanting to know more..so thank you for this
XD
Mhmm, I can vouch for that. Had an intense session with 2 shemales (ladies with cock) and oh my, the experience was worth it Wink

Never knew having a roleplay with shemales could be so entertaining, and arousing too. Never tried it before until yesterday and boy I'm glad I told myself "Just go for it" Tongue

Fenix, next time perhaps you might consider to maybe not lie, but pretend, with informing first to the 2nd party that you are what he/she described your TS as (Tranny or if you don't like that terminology, shemale works too Smile). That way you will not only feel bad about lying to the other party, but also get the full satisfaction from your session with him/her Wink

As always, a mix of dark and passionate story as always. Looking forward to your next endeavour of passion and lust Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"