Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
A journey by the dark side
(02-17-2016, 05:34 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: CHAPTER 2 - Part 1

Domination, submission, slavery, BDSM, etc., is a world that freaks me out, always did, from an early age, i have serious problems dealing with someone trying to get his paw on me, so, you can imagine how hard it was for me do that sort of things, but determined, gritted my teeth, and dipped in this world ... these are my stories.

- I met a guy in here, read his posts, make contact, explained what i want, and we arranged to meet in-game, we talk, he told me some of his "experiences" and propose, since i told him that probably would not like, that we make something softer, because he had only one "slut" who liked things real rough; i said no, want his worse side and that's exactly what i have, one day later...funny story, on that day, a girl (deleted her avatar 2 days later) start to mess with me on public chat, we tease each other and I challenge her to go with me, she said yes, and we go to his room, she can only hold 5 minutes...and i was alone with him, and one of my worst nightmares was just starting.
About the things he made me do, is only for us to know, i don't even dare to ask you to imagine (again, i ask for it), only can tell, that involves the most despicable things a human being can do to another, to all this i replied "thank you Master"; what you don't know (yes, i'm talking to you) is that i was talking by PM with my sister in-game, looking for comfort and a friendly word and that she told me more than once to leave. I didn't, i put up with everything he have to me and when it's over, we talk and I was brutally honest with him, told him that I would never repeat something like that, but also told him that we was great (i mean it, he was good being bad) and to finish, i show him who i am and discover who he is, after that we became friends, good friends with benefits, from time to time, right? kisses hun, i know you don't mind i use your name, but i won't...

- As for the reverse role, two or three days after, a guy send me a PM in-game, asking me if i was a trans (again, I'm not), i told him i wasn't, explain the reason for the TS, but even after that, he still want me to be her Mistress, and what i should do to him; i try to refuse, saying that i don't think i like, that i probably suck and even trying to recommend a friend (the futa girl, remember?), but no, the guy want me, so, i enter the game and say to him that I have the ability of growing a penis...the guy was hysterical and we go to a room.
What happened in that room, was to weird to be true, the things that poor soul enjoyed...I have no words to describe, after a while i almost puked (it was after lunch), but i hang in there, pushing him, ordering him, beating him (for real, i felt my stomach revolting). In the end, the guy compliment me for my performance, i compliment him, and leave, not even a goodbye...if you read this, you were good, is not you is me, lol

And that concludes the Part 1, tomorrow I try to post the Part 2, my experiences with ladies, as a Sub and as a Mistress

i just want to cry right now....

Sad
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
My goodness! Fen! You're a though one! You have more than my respect now, please, be safe.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
i feel sad...coz she left out the main details (as in the real detail of details lol)....i was soo looking forward for those parts :'(
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Dark...why tell, if you can live them? (do i have to explain how you can live them?)
for real...i know this is an adult game, but...even for adults, the "details" are a little too much...
To be simple is to be great
Some of us are here for much lighter play - the really kinky stuff is offputting. Not fun when you start a scene and they throw other stuff at you. and we appreciate your writing without the icky stuff :-)

And I'm willing to be a worshipper as well :-)
It's all about preferences and comfort zones. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
That's why I skip the details, like I told on my introduction, not intend to shock anyone, just share with you my journey, something I feel the need to do at that point by personal reasons.
If someone became interested in making this trip...go for it, the hard part is enter the "shit", once you there, "shit" will come to you...
(02-18-2016, 10:27 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: the hard part is enter the "shit", once you there, "shit" will come to you...

Fenix, please, if that is the theme of your next story, definitely skip the details..
lol...sharp..i use the ".", relax, I don't pretend enter a sewage...and certainly, if by accident i felt in one, i won't tell...oh no!
(02-18-2016, 06:09 AM)Eriond75 Wrote: Some of us are here for much lighter play - the really kinky stuff is offputting.  Not fun when you start a scene and they throw other stuff at you.  and we appreciate your writing without the icky stuff :-)

And I'm willing to be a worshipper as well :-)

I empathize, Eriond... this is outside of my confort zone too.  But I still think it's a great setup, and those who participate are obviously having fun.

Go ahead and keep writing, Fenix - I'm cheering you on (all of you) from a safe distance Tongue

(or perhaps I really should try to infiltrate the cult... what to do, what to do....)
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -