Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
So ... can we hold some hope for old premium poses to become free ?
Update: It looks like the eye color has been fixed for the new Banana Milkshake pose, but the chin is still off. My avatar has a pointed chin, but during the new pose her chin appears to be round.
Finally, would I be able to role play as a greased up deaf naked guy.
I like the new naked outfit. Making it level 10 & up gives us all some reward for achieving a high level.

I also like the new lesbian strap-on pose "Femme Fatale".  It has all the features that the original had in the FFM pose.  I still wish there were a way to play with the breasts & finger the ass.  But all things considered it's good.  I was expecting an "FF - Oral" pose but this was probably already cooking and the FF-Oral pose is probably in the queue.  

Well the Devs gave us an FF pose & an MF pose which were the 1st & 2nd place winners in our last sex pose poll. HOORAY!
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Gave us another MF pose, that is true but they did not give another FF pose: only true if you had already paid $10k for it.
hey, quick question, my 3 month premium code expired a month early with all these new updates happening. anyone got any advice/help for me?
Never heard of that happening before. Only thing is to contact support. Keep us informed.
truth is they do not give a fuck about damn votings and they make what they want
At least MNF club is not as bad as a lot of patreon games.
(03-24-2018, 12:45 PM)TamenMay Wrote: So ... can we hold some hope for old premium poses to become free ?

Amen to that... with all the Premium poses available now, the 1,000-XP poses (Get On Top and Climbing The Tree) should be unlocked for non-Premium.

I don't see how doing this would cause the devs to lose any money, quite the contrary; if non-Prems feel "pampered", it might be an added incentive for several of them to go Premium all the way. Just my humble opinion.

Also... Ever since the Split Poundage pose came out, I've been dreaming of seeing it implemented for use on the apartment's and luxury suite's couch - in a way similar to shower sex (that is, as long as one participant is Premium, anyone can use it without having to purchase it with XP and/or cash).

Cheers Big Grin
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -