Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
Actually there is NO Police Costume for girls yet.................SAD
(02-06-2017, 05:56 PM)RACO Wrote: Actually there is NO Police Costume for girls yet.................SAD

ive been on for like an hour..tones of my friends have the outfit
Try clearing your cache and start it up again.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
i cant get it too
does not show when i go to the store
Just clear cookies and such, and see if that helps!
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
i dont know why u cant get it i have it on and some of my friends has it on right now too
If they add outfits, they need to add them for sex. Would really help with roleplaying and make sex less bland with everyone just being the same old nude. A woman wearing that cop outfit for some femdom action would be a neat thing. oSmile
Otherwise they're a waste of time.
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
(02-08-2017, 04:31 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: If they add outfits, they need to add them for sex. Would really help with roleplaying and make sex less bland with everyone just being the same old nude. A woman wearing that cop outfit for some femdom action would be a neat thing. oSmile
Otherwise they're a waste of time.

i d say keeping the hats in bed would be enough
Never know, idk I imagine if clothes during sex is added it'd work the same way as it does for stripping, though personally I prefer to do a little strip tease and then get in to bed that way we're both excited
I've just noticed a new zone has been added to the game - the Southern MnF.

Quick observations...

1) An appartment bulding. Does this means we'll FINALLY get "houses"? Big Grin  *jumps up and down enthusiastically* I can only hope it will be a monthly rent system, and that it will be possible to rent up to 3 months in advance...

2) A bank. I understand it's purpose will be to facilitate the exchange of MnF money between players... but will it be possible to "stash" some and earn monthly interests too? And speaking of interest... will the bank charge a fee for transactions done there? (I certainly hope not - otherwise I'll use the Sanders Sisters' services instead, thank you very much)

3) What looks like a prison, complete with high fences, barbed wire and a watchtower... will it be just another meeting place, or will it serve a special function? A quick word from the devs about it's planned role(s) would be appreciated (can't help thinking "conjugal visits" or "jail dating", heh heh heh)

Cheers,

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -