Poll: Shower or bathtub?
Bathtub
Shower
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The show(er) must go on!
;-)) Yes i know that ;-))
And i know that we do the luxury to use good clean drinking water for washing (body, clothes, cars), toilet and other things that don't really need drinking water for it.
( some here in my country collect and use rainwater for toilet, washing clothes, in the garden and for some other purposes)
I compared one-person-use ;-)).
[Image: detail.gif]
Shower for me and for the kinky things yeah their was some it's always fun and very intimate due to the lack of space
Shower will always be the best sex spot for me
Заказать парсинг инсты!!

Произвести парсинг ссылок на видео для последующего использования

Заказать парсинг 17de9dd
Ищете интернет-магазин, в котором приоритет отдается вашим потребностям? Kraken - это решение! Благодаря разнообразным категориям и уникальным предложениям <a href=https://xn--krakn4-l4a.com>kraken2trfqodidvlh4aa337cpzfrhdlfldhve5nf7njhumwr7instad.onion</a> гарантирует, что вы найдете именно то, что ищете. Наслаждайтесь легкой регистрацией и комфортными оплатами в Bitcoin. Присоединяйтесь к <a href=https://xn--krakn4-l4a.com>кракен даркнет маркет ссылка тор</a> уже сегодня и исследуйте новые горизонты.

зеркала сайта кракен: https://xn--krakn4-l4a.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reveal the Greatest Secret to Enhancing your special private Joy

Whats up you! Might you set to elevate your own sexual times to the new step? Whether you're a rookie or a seasoned pro, there is always a fresh idea interesting and thrilling to examine in the sphere of pleasure products. Today, we’re plunging into the amazing realm of personal devices and cause one should to consider adding a specific to a productive collection.

Visualize a domain wherein an effective personal moment is elevated by an wonderful gadget made to elevate your special bliss. Feels fantastic, is it not? Indeed, its exactly what else a private tool provides. It's dedicated to providing anyone the greatest session possible, if you're playing alone or using the joy with a mate.

One of the of the great things about self-use massagers is the adaptability. They tiny instruments aren’t only one-trick devices. They present various settings and capabilities, securing that you can be able to discover the best sensation for any moment. And allow us to not neglect how simple they are. No enthusiast likes complex gadgets, most of all whenever sessions are turning up. Personal tools are made to be intuitive and straightforward to handle, so one can concentrate on exactly what really is important.

Top quality is key during the time that it appears to satisfaction accessories, and self-use instruments don’t let down. Made from top-quality, body-safe materials, you can have faith in that they are not only pleasurable but furthermore non-hazardous for your top fragile zones. Plus, they’re mobile! Even if you might be at house or on the move, these devices are miniature and inconspicuous, transforming them fantastic voyage buddies.

Commencing with a private tool is a cinch. First of importance, give a a little occasions to review the guide. It’ll conserve you all delay and ensure you're managing the gadget accurately. do not be bashful about testing with the diverse features to determine what is best most. Each person is diverse, so locate what else functions for somebody. And recall, a bit of slickness extends a great way in elevating yours moment. Only make sure it happens to be compatible with a productive product's component. Upkeeping a productive gadget germ-free is essential. Keep to the maintenance guidelines to assure it stays in best form and prepared for personal next session.

Never just go by one's opinion for it – here’s a feature some genuine customers must about private massagers: “This has totally changed my private sessions. it's like zero I’ve ever felt. Before!” – Taylor. “My partner and I have been managing This one with each other, and it's brought us even improved. Greatly suggest!” – Jordan. “I was suspicious at to begin with, but now I do not imagine my life without it. It's a remarkable product!” – Taylor.

So, will you all set to amplify your personal joy game? Personal tools are ready to assist you discover fresh heights of pleasure. Whether you're going to be handling them solo or with a companion, they’re sure to bring some fun to your personalized sessions. Set to test it a attempt? You cannot be sorry it. Here’s to finding, uncovering, and delighting in every experience.
Clitoris Stimulator
Quartz Body Wands and Lavish or Exaggerated 95_e715

Enhance your personal Romance with twin Motor Gadgets

Hi everyone! Looking to introduce some thrill to your personalized moments? Dual Motor Gadgets possibly be just everything you long for. These advanced tools are designed to multiply your pleasure using their special dual motor configuration.

combined offer a versatile range of functions and capabilities, securing one can pinpoint the ideal sensation to cater to your mood. If you’re going solo or spending the joy with a companion, These kinds of devices present a bespoke period that’s both stimulating and delightful.

What allows twin be distinctive is their intuitive structure. They’re user-friendly and easy to use, permitting you to focus on your joy without any annoyance. Designed from top-quality, health-safe materials, they provide a harmless and exclusive texture.

They gadgets are additionally compact, transforming them incredible buddies for trip. you may be able to savor their positives everywhere, always. To commence, go through the manual to become aware yourself with the features. Play with several methods to pinpoint a feature is suitable the most for somebody. Applying a little lube can improve the period, guaranteeing a fluid and satisfying time. And do not forget to wash your tool frequently to uphold it in top order.

Here’s exactly what users are believing: “It’s as though nothing else I’ve ever used in the past. Completely wonderful!” – Casey. “My partner and I have did not been more. Our device has transformed our intimate times.” – Casey. “I was suspicious at at the start, but now I cannot picture my life without it.” – Taylor.

Ready to boost your pleasure moment? Double Pulse Tools are designed to assist anyone uncover fresh peaks of satisfaction. Whether you're managing them solo or with a partner, they’re certain to introduce some thrill to your close times. Give them a shot – you shall not rue it! Here’s to finding and delighting in every period.
Small Devices for Females
Large Sensation Rods and Are They Worth the Hype 95_e715

Boost Personal Enjoyment through Natural Devices. Whats up there! Searching for enhance personal self session and brighten things high via the companion? Natural toys could serve precisely just what you require. Such authentic items are designed imitate the look touch such as a true organ, providing a highly absorbing occasion. Natural instruments become designed incorporating precision, showcasing textures, contours, with realistic form which feels highly realistic. Created using excellent body-safe materials, giving an authentic feel boosting every thrust. Though someone likes a petite form unobtrusive also larger and fuller, there’s a realistic dildo ready to use. One of several with respect to lifelike instruments flexibility. One can utilize them in vaginal and anal exploration, providing you a range of options to try. A rigid yet bendable structure enables comfortable and gratifying interaction within assorted postures. Many authentic devices additionally arrive a stick-on foundation, making hands-free enjoyment easy. Initially, utilize ample water-based lube to secure a comfortable pleasurable session. Experiment with various stances and methods to find things is most enjoyable for someone. Wash your device well before and after use to keep its best shape. This is just what users are saying: “The feel and intricacy is incredible. It feels very genuine!” – Jessie. “This turned into my preferred instrument for self-time. It does not fail.” – Laurie. “adore altogether with my mate. It offers great fun to our private moments.” – Rach. Eager to undergo lifelike pleasure? Natural instruments are here to improve your intimate moments and give amazing enjoyment. Use one and discover a entirely new height of delight!

Uncover Personal Ideal Fit. With a variety of choices available, choosing the right natural instrument might be somewhat intimidating. Here are a few tips to help you in the process.
Natural Rose Quartz Wand
Rose Quartz Yoni Wands and Healing or Hype 95_e715

The Enchantment of parallel and Double the Joy, Double the Delight

Seriously friend! Might you all excited to enhance your intimate sessions to new peaks? Let's discuss about dual-ended dildos as well as These kinds of phenomenal instruments can bring you twice the fun and double the bliss. Ideal for individual use or sharing with a mate, dual-ended dildos are flexible and enjoyable inclusions to your selection.

twin give a one-of-a-kind time the help of its two workable sections, each made to provide distinct experiences. If you might be exploring on your or with someone significant, you can delight in a selection of delightful blends. The malleability and dimension of These kinds of devices permit for creative posing, assuring that you may hit all the optimal spots.

One of many prominent traits of combined is their first-rate parts. Designed from body-safe TPE, They instruments work luxurious and are uncomplicated to upkeep. The silky, seamless setup makes sure pleasure during enjoyment, while the firmness delivers the perfect level of pressure. You can even locate double-end pleasure sticks with different patterns on each extremity, offering you even more possibilities to discover.

Beginning with a combined is uncomplicated. Initiate by experimenting with diverse positions to find what else feels most. Handle plenty of grease to elevate the sensations and make sure smooth, comfortable use. Upkeep your product well before and after handling to keep it in top shape.

Will be exactly what some people must say about their moments with dual-ended dildos: “This gadget has thoroughly changed my individual sessions. I adore the variety!” – Sophie. “My mate and I apply this together, and it's brought us much more so much much closer. Extremely propose!” – Anna. “The dual ends are fantastic for experimenting different feelings. It’s a necessity!” – Anna.

Set to amplify your bliss? combined are in place to deliver endless fun and bliss. Even if you're going to be handling it individually or with a partner, These kinds of gadgets will introduce exhilaration and variation to your sexual moments. Try one a shot and enjoy the trip!
Kegel Trainer
Female Masturbation Dildos and Breaking Taboos and Discovering Joy 95_e715

Uncover New Levels with G-Spot Dildos

Hello there! Are you ready to experience the wonder of G-spot exhilaration? G-spot dildos are made to excite Your special spot, providing intense and satisfying sensations that can lead to powerful orgasms.

G-spot devices generally feature a bent or slanted shape enabling targeted pleasure of the pleasure point. Created using top-grade, skin-friendly substances, Some. Though you desire a stiff robust device or something with a bit more flexibility, there’s a G-spot dildo out there that’s perfect for you.

The of G-spot devices is how they produce substantial great satisfaction. The unique shape that you're going to be able to the sensitive area, boosting your session and assisting in reaching highs. Some G-spot dildos too possess supplementary contours or tremor options, giving further means to investigate and delight in.

To get started, employ a lot of gel-based lubricant to provide a comfortable and enjoyable encounter. Try various positions and methods to find things feels best. do not and learn about your anatomy – the exploration can be as pleasurable as the climax. Rinse the instrument entirely at the start and end to keep it in best shape.

User feedback includes: “This particular gadget has fully altered my delight. it will be amazing!” – Ava. “I had no idea my erogenous zone could be this delightful. Enthusiastically approve!” – E.. “The structure is great for getting to the correct place every single time. like!”

Prepared to discover greater levels of joy? G-spot toys are ready to guide you in exploring the strong enjoyment of G-spot delight. Give one a try and understand the hype!
USB Rechargeable Vibrator
Women's Massagers and From Relaxation to Bliss 95_e715

Unleash Numerous Orgasms with Such Potent Erotic Devices

Hi you! Excited to take your bliss to new heights? Today, we're exploring the phenomenal effectiveness of They intimate gadgets that can enable you reach orgasm over and over again in a short interval. If you’re seeking to unleash mighty, continued orgasms, Such instruments are your top choice.

Firstly, let's discuss about G-Spot and Clitoral Stimulators. Such combination devices are made to activate both your G-spot area and external organ in unison, creating a wonderful blend of pleasures. The mix of inside and peripheral arousal can cause wave after wave of unbelievable bliss. With diverse options and pulsations, you can identify the beat that fits for you and keeps the joy happening.

Different mighty in the world of erotic devices is the Pleasure Wand. Celebrated for its robust stimulation, This one gadget is a game-changer for anyone hoping to reach successive sensations. The wide, robust surface provides intense, resonating arousal that can fast elevate you up to orgasm and keep you there. Its convenient controls let you to change features continuously, making sure you are maintained on the cusp of delight without any disturbances.

Never overlook the strength of Mini Vibrators. They miniature but powerful products are superb for specific clitoral region stimulation. Their handy length lets them uncomplicated to handle, enabling you to aim potent arousal exactly where you require them most. With the proper approach, you can handle a mini vibrator to initiate frequent speedy climaxes that bring you exhilarated.

For everyone who desire a combination of stimulation, the twin are a fantastic possibility. Such devices feature two power units that deliver synchronized arousal to multiple erogenous zones, increasing the total moment. The two-fold arousal can encompass your awareness in the most enjoyable conceivable way, facilitating it more straightforward to get frequent sensations in one sitting.

To enhance Regarding phenomenal instruments, here are a few hints:

Begin Slowly: Begin with mild modes and incrementally raise the force. This one step-by-step increase can make your pleasures more potent and drawn-out.
Apply Lubricant: A superior lubricant can augment the pleasures and make the period more fluid and more pleasant.
Explore Diverse Patterns: dont be hesitant to play with several vibration patterns and speeds to identify what else is effective most for you.
Stay Relaxed: The more loose you will be, the more straightforward it will be to ease up and delight in multiple bliss. Go slowly and take pleasure in the experience.

Here’s just what some individuals need to say about their times with These kinds of tools: “The G-Spot Clit Vibrator has elevated my individual experiences to a brand new height. I wasnt able to comprehend how many times I orgasmed!” – Mia. “The Magic Wand is a game-changer. I’ve barely known something like it. Frequent climaxes each and every time!” – Emma. “Compact Vibrators are my go-to for fast, strong joy. They never fail.” – Olivia.

Set to feel successive pleasures and achieve your satisfaction to the fresh level? These kinds of types of gadgets are crafted to offer potent, continued sensations that will make you blissful. Give them a go and unearth the incredible sphere of numerous orgasms
Small 100% Natural Rose Quartz Yoni Wands
The 12-Speed G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator and A Revolutionary Device 95_e715

Find the Gains of Kegel Exercise Toys

Heya friend! Did you realize that Pelvic Floor Trainers can revamp your close existence and all-around wellness? Such nifty tiny instruments are made to strengthen your pelvic region muscles, causing improved climaxes and increased urinary regulation.

Kegel Devices come in multiple forms and proportions, facilitating it effortless to locate one that accommodates your desires. They’re uncomplicated to apply and can be uncomplicatedly added into your routine habit. By including pelvic area exercises, you’ll notice a substantial boost in your personalized well-being and complete confidence.

Among of the greatest qualities about Pelvic Floor Trainers is their multipurpose. You can handle them at place, at workplace, or additionally while doing chores. They’re unobtrusive and portable, so no enthusiast will know you’re training your pelvic muscles muscles. Additionally, they’re created from excellent, skin-safe substances, guaranteeing a comfortable and harmless experience.

Getting started with Exercise Gadgets is straightforward. Go through the manual to get how to use them effectively. Begin with concise occasions and progressively expand the span as your power become stronger. Consistency is essential to seeing benefits, so aim to turn it a feature of your regular schedule. Recall to upkeep your tool consistently to preserve it in best order.

Individuals are fond of the gains of Exercise Gadgets: “My personalized fitness has hardly been improve. Regarding instruments are wonderful!” – Lisa. “I’ve observed a significant improvement in my urinary regulation since I began employing They types of.” – Rachel. “They’re so effortless to use and have produced a huge improvement in my routine.” – Jessica.

Excited to bring command of your private state? Kegel Exercise Toys are ready to guide somebody fortify your pelvic area muscles and enhance your delight. Use them a go and experience the perks for anyone. Here’s to a more robust, more self-confident being!
Remote-Driven Device
Huge Cock Aura and Examining the Obsession with Huge Cocks 95_e715

Elevate Your Fun with Strap-On Dildos

Hey all! Seeking to infuse delight to your personal encounters with a lover? Strap-on instruments might be exactly what you want. These types of are created to offer and receive satisfaction, transforming them into an excellent supplement to any intimate setting.

Strap-on toys are available in different forms, proportions, and substances, permitting you to locate the ideal option for your needs. Even if you desire an authentic choice or more adventurous, a suitable strap-on device can be found for you. The belt is adaptable, making sure it is actually cozy for both partners, and several types are crafted for double penetration pleasure.

A major benefit about strap-on dildos is their power to bring fresh dynamics to your intimate relationships. They enable the exploration of varied roles and encounters, improving your relationship and adding variety to your sex life. These devices might be employed for pegging, shared penetration, or simply as a fun way to switch things up.

To begin, select a strap-on toy that suits you and your lover. Use plenty of water-based lube to provide a comfortable and enjoyable encounter. Never rush in modifying the fixture for a tight and cozy feel. Communication is key – converse with your mate on things feels right and just what you both seek to investigate. Sanitize the gadget and belt well prior and subsequent to use to ensure cleanliness and maintain all in prime state.

Our is things users are saying: “Utilizing a strap-on has rendered so a great deal joy to our connection. it's!” – L.. “adore. Strongly suggest!” . “The modifiable fixture ensures its pleasant for both partners. It's always revolutionary!”

Set to elevate your session and experience different dynamics? Strap-on dildos are available to bring thrill and diversity to your intimate moments. Use one and understand how it can improve your connection!
G-Point Mystical Rod
Clitoral Stimulators and Finding Your Ideal Match 95_e715

Amplify an effective Delight with a Clit Wand

Hi there! Excited to enhance your personalized times? A Stimulating Device might be only that which you desire. This particular diverse device provides diverse features to match any occasion and is super straightforward to handle. Crafted from top-quality, health-safe parts, it’s besides easily moved for excursions delight.

Getting started is simple. Review the manual, try with modes, and use a dab of lube for a softer session. Retain it sanitized to ensure it stays in peak order. Individuals commend about their Clit Wands: “This has fully transformed my single moments!” – Jordan. “Handling It with my companion has brought us.” – Jamie. “I was uncertain, but now I cannot visualize my existence without it.” – Jamie.

Eager to uplift your joy time? Clit Wands are here to assist anyone reveal fresh heights of joy. Use one out and delight in every session!
Bullet Vibrators for Women
Mobile App-Controlled Devices and Advanced Pleasure 95_e715

Attached Files
.gif   151.gif (Size: 2.38 KB / Downloads: 2)