MNF Club Forums
A journey by the dark side - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Creative writing (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A journey by the dark side (/showthread.php?tid=333)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: A journey by the dark side - Simple Tania - 02-26-2016

Hey guys, updated and ended CHAPTER 5, on the weekend i pretend to finish write about my journey, 2 stories left and a small epilogue to unravel a bit about myself, my real me, kisses

RE: A journey by the dark side - Kyrios - 02-26-2016

Looking forward to it my friend. The last was most interesting sorry I couldn't attend.

RE: A journey by the dark side - DarkXtecy - 02-27-2016

eeeeppiicccneessss.....just pure awesome epicness...it amazing how you remember all your best and worst moment...i have been here for about..i think 3 weeks....in 3 weeks i also had some few good times and...well....i think some not good times...but things is can't seem to remember the detail Tongue...i mean...the first time i came here and that girl (if yall remember...she was the one who gave me a tour and even rented a room for us for 2 hours)...we had fucked for till the time expired and carried on till she had to log off...and as far as i can remember she had orgasemed more then once...but i can't remember the details...i think i might have to video record my moment from now on Tongue...

anyways thank you again for sharing your experiences.....all i can say is....those lucky people Tongue lol

RE: A journey by the dark side - Simple Tania - 02-28-2016

Dark, I take notes, from the beginning I thought in write about it, so...I need the notes to remember

RE: A journey by the dark side - Bansai - 02-28-2016

Yep, it sucks so bad. Still can't blame it, for its really an important matter :/

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to the next arrangement whenever you feel....needy for an orgy again Wink

Ban, every day is a good day *winks* make it happen!

RE: A journey by the dark side - DarkXtecy - 02-28-2016

i think that should now be like one of them famous quotes...only it now credited to "Fenix"

every day is a good day *winks* make it happen!
~by Fenix

and yes with the wink including XD

ahahahah..what can I say? It comes from the heart (god dammit!, so many troubles he puts me in all over the years)

Sorry guys, I didn't have time to write chapter 6 (it's written but not translated) this weekend

RE: A journey by the dark side - RP_RICK - 02-29-2016

(02-28-2016, 10:14 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: ahahahah..what can I say? It comes from the heart (god dammit!, so many troubles he puts me in all over the years)

Sorry guys, I didn't have time to write chapter 6 (it's written but not translated) this weekend

Its quite the roller coaster when passion drives usĀ 

And can't wait to read it

RE: A journey by the dark side - Bansai - 02-29-2016

Aye, make it happen, lots *Wink wink*